Care Management for Providers
Select Health Network provides Care Management for high-risk members and beneficiaries.
Members with the Following Conditions are Possible High-Risk Patients:
- A chronic disease that has progressed or become unstable
- New conditions and/or significant complications related to chronic diseases
- No complications, but the member or beneficiary is not in control of his/her health
- High risk pregnancies
- Frequent hospital admissions/readmissions
- High Emergency Department utilization
Know a Member who Could Benefit From Care Management?
If you have a Select Health Network member who would benefit from Care Management, please contact Melissa White, Care Management Coordinator, at 574-283-5937.
The member will be screened by a nurse case manager and the provider will be notified if the member is enrolled in Care Management.