Select Health Network provides case management for high risk members and beneficiaries.
Members with the following conditions are examples of high risk:
- A chronic disease that has progressed or become unstable
- New conditions and/or significant complications related to chronic diseases
- No complications, but the member or beneficiary is not in control of his/her health
- High risk pregnancies
- Frequent hospital admissions/readmissions
- High Emergency Department utilization
If you have a Select Health Network member who would benefit from Case Management, please contact Melissa White, Care Management Coordinator, at 574-283-5937 or fill out the form below. The member will be screened by a nurse case manager and the provider will be notified if the member is enrolled in Case Management.